Bekina’s lightweight Bekina Steplite EasyGrip Steel Toe Boots are ideal for heavy fieldwork. The boots are made with an air bubble structure that makes them lighter than PVC or rubber boots. The thermal insulation keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Resistant to minerals, animal and plant oils, fats, manure and various chemicals
- SRC approved grip
- Cold- and moisture-absorbing insoles.
- Neotane, a durable, polyurethane material lasts 3 times longer than rubber or PVC
- Safety: steel toe cap and/or midsole for optimal protection (S4/S5)
- Regular fitting
- Kick-off spur: get in and out of your boots with ease
- Comfort rated to -4° F
- Flexible, soft touch material